artwork stuff | OPEN!!

salam. today i will post some of my artwork that i already posted on my main blog here. order is now OPEN!


D I G I T A L   L I N E A R T

 
  1. line art and re-draw anime wallpaper for phone (can req for laptop wallpaper too😊)
  2. human line art + color can req but at least three people in one wallpaper.
  3. it takes two days for me to complete.


W O R D  A R T  P O T R A I T



  1. human side profile!
  2. it takes me at least a week to complete.
  3. can req for two people but depends on the picture given.



F A N F I C T I O N  C O V E R



  1. can make fluff, rom-com, thriller, mystery and sad theme cover!
  2. can req aesthetic and simple cover too!
  3. you can give your own picture of the characters (if suitable for cover, i will use it)
  4. it takes me half day to finished.


there are more you can request from me include POSTER, FLYER, ALSO HEADER FOR YOUR BLOG💗 NOW IS OPEN FOR ORDER!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING SOON!